Today, I wanted to take some time and talk a little bit about something I often get asked a lot about. It’s this whole Savvy Community that I have been a part of for the last several years. Knowing Heather Crabtree, her heart, and having the opportunity to be part the community she has built, has transformed my life and my business. It has led me to relationships that I otherwise would have never had with others who truly get me and understand what I am doing in my business. It has led me to the best mentors that I could imagine having, which has also been a valuable part in my journey and where I am today in my business. Heck, this little home online wouldn’t even be here had I not had a community of women cheering for me and encouraging me to step out from behind my former company, The Wedding Concierge, and build my own personal brand.
Being part of the Savvy Community gave me the foundation that I needed all those years ago when I felt like I was doing this online business thing all alone. I never knew there was a sea of incredible women out there who felt the exact same way. And all it took was one powerhouse, caring, and heart-centered woman to dream it up and make it all happen. Heather has never been one to be in the spotlight and take the credit for what she has done for so many, and I am lucky enough to know the stories of the lives she has impacted, first hand, including my own. The community she has built has evolved and it is better than ever! If there ever was a time we all needed a little more love in this world and in our businesses, it’s now. #amiright?
I want to share with you the top things I love about the Savvy Community and how they have helped change my business:
- Community – Duh! It’s not called community for nothin’ and let me tell ya sister, if you aren’t ready to be supported, uplifted, carried out of the darkness when things get rough, then this ain’t the place for you. But, if you ARE someone who struggles with working in your business all by your lonesome, and you could use a friend or a few hundred friends…from all over the world, well wouldn’t that be amazing? Imagine the things that you could accomplish with that kind of support, every. single. day. Imagine meeting people in your very own industry that actually want to help you instead of keep all their secrets to themselves.
- Education – If you don’t know something and you feel like you need help learning, chances are there is a resource, video, or someone who actually specializes in that thing right inside of the Savvy Community that you can ask. And before you go all, “but I don’t want to bother”, let me stop you right there…you see, I was and still am BLOWN AWAY by the fact that the type of people who join the Savvy Community are actually real human beings, as in THEY CARE about you and your business, just as much as you do. Sayyyy what??! When I say, you will be supported, not just by the community, but by Heather herself, I mean what I say.
- Forums – Goodbye to not getting lost in a Facebook group anymore and hello streamlined and organized by category forums, broken down by location as well!
- The Values – Knowing Heather from when this whole Savvy thing all began and seeing how far she has taken it with the help of others that she continuously supports, is still mind – blowing to me. Really, I mean that. The mission behind Savvy has and always will be to SUPPORT, UPLIFT, & ENCOURAGE other female entrepreneurs. I mean, look at these core values taken straight from the Savvy Community page itself:
5. But most of all, the SISTERHOOD! Yupp, you heard that right! There is something about a Savvy sista’ that has your back, supports you when you are up, down, & sideways. I have met my VERY best friends inside of The Savvy Community and even my now business partner, Kristin Kaplan. Being a Savvy is more than just another membership, it’s a feeling of belonging to the point that I can’t tell you the last time that I ever felt alone in my business.
6. The Meet-ups! Yes, actually meeting other Savvies IRL (or virtually)! Every month there are savvy Meet-ups happening all of the world, and I just happen to be the International leader for Savvies living all over the world who may not have a local meet-up yet (more cities are being added all the time). If you want to join my June meet-up which is all about Sharing Your Smarts – then email me for a special pass, I have a limited number I can hand out.
So, if you are someone who is looking to feel all of this and so much more – because the new Savvy Community is even bigger and better, then head on over here and join today!
*full disclosure: this is an affiliate link, which means if you sign up using one of my links, I may receive a tiny compensation for it, however this post is not sponsored in any way and this is coming 100% from my own heart – because you know that’s how I roll.
Ready to Brand with Heart?
Grab my totally free 10 step guide to discovering the HEART of your brand.