In this episode, I am having a heart-to-heart with Creative Speaking Strategist, Jessica Rasdall about the importance of sharing our stories. We all are capable of having a moment of impact. We also dig deep with a raw and emotional topic for the both of us, and share how our own stories intersect with personal tragedy + living for a higher purpose.
- Learn how Jessica turned her mess into a message and inspired women around the world to do the same.
- How you can get over your fear of public speaking by thinking about your own moment of impact that your story could have.
- Being called to live for a higher purpose after personal tragedy.
- Jess shares about her life as a new mom of two and what working full-time with her fiancée Chad is really like.
- Shattered, Jessica’s book
- The Creatives Speaking Podcast
- My free checklist “52 ways to Build Brand Visibility” about the best ways to show up and share your brand with the world
Leave a Reply