In this episode, I am chatting with Business Coach for the Savvy Female Entrepreneur, Heather Crabtree. She founded the wildly popular Savvy Business Owner Facebook group and went on to Found the Savvy Business Circle and Membership Community.
Heather shares with us her journey with building a wildly successful online business, and being struck with a personal hardship within her family when her daughter London got diagnosed with childhood cancer. Despite being at the peak of her business when this happened, she was able to rise up & navigate this tough season, both as a mother and a business owner. This episode is full of wonderful takeaways. It will help guide you if you find yourself in life altering stages of life and business.
- Heather’s success journey from The Savvy Business Owner FB Group to where her business is now.
- Heather’s journey as a mother battling childhood cancer with her family
- Heather feeling like an outsider to her own business and her struggle of getting back into her business after London’s recovery.
- Realizing what’s important in our own lives and businesses in order to be aligned.
- My own journey with shedding the layers of my business.
- The highs & lows of entrepreneurship and how we need to embrace them.
Resources in this episode:
To learn more about Heather:
- Head over to her website
- Listen to her podcast – Your Savvy Business + Life
- Follow her on Instagram and Facebook
- Check out her Pinterest
And if you’re someone who is unsure about the best ways to show up and share your brand with the world, then download my free checklist “52 ways to Build Brand Visibility“. And pick your level of how you’re going to show up from this day forward!