Last month I had the pleasure of being a guest on my dear friend Dana’s amazing podcast, The Boss Mom Podcast. Now, if you know me, you know that I love to listen to a great podcast and especially ones all about fabulous business owners. I love hearing the stories people tell about what their journey was like and how they ended up where they are today. During a chat with Dana last month, she invited me to be a guest! I was super excited, but admittedly nervous about it, as it was my first time being a guest on a podcast. Let me tell you, IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!
My Boss Mom Podcast Interview went live yesterday! Have a listen & you should seriously subscribe to the Podcast (even if you aren’t a mom, so much great info for business owners in general).
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes:
In this episode you’ll hear:
- My move across the ocean for love.
- My business journey and how the birth of my son created a transition in business.
- How I found my gift and transitioned to being a brand coach.
- International business partnerships and how beneficial partnerships can be for business.
- Raising a bilingual son and living abroad.
- How I strategically planned for my transition in my new business.
- A natural transition that businesses follow.
- Having local support and finding your tribe.
- What I do to bring myself back to calm and relax.
Thank you so much for having me Dana and for being such a fearless leader for us Boss-Moms in the world!
If you love this, check out this post.
Leave a Reply