In this episode, I am welcoming the founder of Imperfect Boss and my friend Ashley Beaudin. She is joining me for a heart-to-heart all about being brave. We are also sharing our imperfections in order to create a movement among women. We want to emphasize the power of connecting with others through imperfection. Lastly, we dig into the difficulties of living in places without Target + Chick-Fil-A 🙂
- Being brave and sharing vulnerabilities with the world.
- Transitioning from 1:1 to movement maker.
- The power of sharing.
- The one message Ashley wants everyone to know.
Resources in the episode:
- Ashley’s Website
- Connect with Ashley on Instagram
- My free checklist “52 ways to Build Brand Visibility”
Leave a Reply